Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever- First Post

                     This is Nothing Lasts Forever first's post. 
I don't want to annoy you guys so if you have any questions about this blog or anything just send me an email or write a comment and I'll do my best to answer.

This blog is about kind of everything but there will be a category for each topic. 
_A fashion category about clothes, shoes and accessories.
_A jewlery category
_A beauty category
_A music category
_A movie review category
_A home/design category
_An category about my inspirations an people that I admire.
_A cooking/recipes category
(I may add a few more later)

I'll try to answers to all your comments as fast as I can. 

That's it for now but check out my blog for new updates ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ! I always love to read your reactions